Phase II Guidelines
All businesses, manufacturers, and construction companies must implement the following protocols for diminishing the threat of COVID-19:
- Limit the number of people who can enter into the facility at any one time to ensure that people in the facility can easily maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- At places where lines form at a facility (inside or outside), facilities should mark off sixfoot increments at a minimum, establishing where individuals should stand to maintain a physical distance of six feet.
- Employees entering a facility should wear a face covering to diminish potential spread if they are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic for COVID-19, especially when maintaining a physical distance of six feet is not possible.
- Customers or members of the public entering a facility should be strongly encouraged to wear a face covering to reduce the potential for introducing COVID-19 into the facility.
- Employees should be screened for fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell as they are entering the building at the beginning work.
- Provide hand sanitizer, soap and water, or effective disinfectant at or near the entrance of the facility and in other appropriate areas for use by the public and employees, and in locations where there is frequent employee interaction with members of the public.